Summarizing multiple meta-analyses, exercise has a positive effect on health in patients with hyperlipidaemia44。
11. Colberg SR, Sigal RJ, Fernhall B, et al. Exercise and type 2 diabetes: the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Diabetes Association: joint position statement. Diabetes Care. 2010;33(12):e147–e167.
12. Balducci S, Zanuso S, Nicolucci A, et al. : Effect of an intensive exercise intervention strategy on modifiable cardiovascular risk factors in type 2 diabetic subjects. A randomized controlled trial: The Italian Diabetes and Exercise Study (IDES). Arch Intern Med. In press
13. Gordon BA, Benson AC, Bird SR, Fraser SF: Resistance training improves metabolic health in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2009;83(2):157–75
14. Sigal RJ, Kenny GP, Wasserman DH, Castaneda-Sceppa C: Physical activity/exercise and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2004;27(10):2518–39
15. American Diabetes Association Physical activity/exercise and diabetes. Diabetes Care2004;27(90001):S58–S62
16. Larsen JJ, Dela F, Madsbad S, Vibe-Petersen J, Galbo H: Interaction of sulfonylureas and exercise on glucose homeostasis in type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care 1999;22(10):1647–54
17. Rosenstock J, Hassman DR, Madder RD, et al. : Repaglinide versus nateglinide monotherapy: a randomized, multicenter study. Diabetes Care 2004;27(6):1265–70
18. Winnick JJ, Sherman WM, Habash DL, et al. : Short-term aerobic exercise training in obese humans with type 2 diabetes mellitus improves whole-body insulin sensitivity through gains in peripheral, not hepatic insulin sensitivity. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93(3):771–8
19. Bajpeyi S, Tanner CJ, Slentz CA, et al. : Effect of exercise intensity and volume on persistence of insulin sensitivity during training cessation. J Appl Physiol 2009;106(4):1079–85
20. Evans EM, Racette SB, Peterson LR, Villareal DT, Greiwe JS, Holloszy JO: Aerobic power and insulin action improve in response to endurance exercise training in healthy 77–87 yr olds. J Appl Physiol2005;98(1):40–5
21. Galbo H, Tobin L, van Loon LJ: Responses to acute exercise in type 2 diabetes, with an emphasis on metabolism and interaction with oral hypoglycemic agents and food intake. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab2007;32(3):567–75
22. Houmard JA, Tanner CJ, Slentz CA, Duscha BD, McCartney JS, Kraus WE: Effect of the volume and intensity of exercise training on insulin sensitivity. J Appl Physiol 2004;96(1):101–639. Christ-Roberts CY, Pratipanawatr T, Pratipanawatr W, et al. : Exercise training increases glycogen synthase activity and GLUT4 expression but not insulin signaling in overweight non- diabetic and type 2 diabetic subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(9):1233–42
23. Christ-Roberts CY, Pratipanawatr T, Pratipanawatr W, et al. : Exercise training increases glycogen synthase activity and GLUT4 expression but not insulin signaling in overweight non- diabetic and type 2 diabetic subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(9):1233–42
24. Holten MK, Zacho M, Gaster M, Juel C, Wojtaszewski JF, Dela F: Strength training increases insulin-mediated glucose uptake, GLUT4 content, and insulin signaling in skeletal muscle in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 2004;53(2):294–305
25. O'Gorman DJ, Karlsson HK, McQuaid S, et al. : Exercise training increases insulin-stimulated glucose disposal and GLUT4 (SLC2A4) protein content in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia2006;49(12):2983–92
26. Wang Y, Simar D, Fiatarone Singh MA: Adaptations to exercise training within skeletal muscle in adults with type 2 diabetes or impaired glucose tolerance: a systematic review. Diabetes Metab Res Rev2009;25(1):13–40
27. Duncan GE, Perri MG, Theriaque DW, Hutson AD, Eckel RH, Stacpoole PW: Exercise training, without weight loss, increases insulin sensitivity and postheparin plasma lipase activity in previously sedentary adults. Diabetes Care 2003;26(3):557–62
28. Goodpaster BH, Katsiaras A, Kelley DE: Enhanced fat oxidation through physical activity is associated with improvements in insulin sensitivity in obesity. Diabetes 2003;52(9):2191–7
29. Kelley GA, Kelley KS: Effects of aerobic exercise on lipids and lipoproteins in adults with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis of randomized-controlled trials. Public Health 2007;121(9):643–55
30. Braun B, Sharoff C, Chipkin SR, Beaudoin F: Effects of insulin resistance on substrate utilization during exercise in overweight women. J Appl Physiol 2004;97(3):991–7
31. Cohen ND, Dunstan DW, Robinson C, Vulikh E, Zimmet PZ, Shaw JE: Improved endothelial function following a 14-month resistance exercise training program in adults with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2008;79(3):405–11
32. Dunstan DW, Daly RM, Owen N, et al. : High-intensity resistance training improves glycemic control in older patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2002;25(10):1729–36
33. Ibanez J, Gorostiaga EM, Alonso AM, et al. : Lower muscle strength gains in older men with type 2 diabetes after resistance training. J Diabetes Complications 2008;22(2):112–8
34. Ibanez J, Izquierdo M, Arguelles I, et al. : Twice-weekly progressive resistance training decreases abdominal fat and improves insulin sensitivity in older men with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care2005;28(3):662–7
35. Ishii T, Yamakita T, Sato T, Tanaka S, Fujii S: Resistance training improves insulin sensitivity in NIDDM subjects without altering maximal oxygen uptake. Diabetes Care 1998;21(8):1353–5
36. Snowling NJ, Hopkins WG: Effects of different modes of exercise training on glucose control and risk factors for complications in type 2 diabetic patients: a meta-analysis. Diabetes Care 2006;29(11):2518–27
37. Does physical activity attenuate, or even eliminate, the detrimental association of sitting time with mortality? A harmonised meta-analysis of data from more than 1 million men and women.Ekelund U, Steene-Johannessen J, Brown WJ, Fagerland MW, Owen N, Powell KE, Bauman A, Lee IM, Lancet Physical Activity Series 2 Executive Committe., Lancet Sedentary Behaviour Working Group.
Lancet. 2016 Sep 24; 388(10051):1302-10.
38. Interactive effects of fitness and statin treatment on mortality risk in veterans with dyslipidaemia: a cohort study.Kokkinos PF, Faselis C, Myers J, Panagiotakos D, Doumas M Lancet. 2013 Feb 2; 381(9864):394-9.
39. Effect of aerobic exercise training on serum levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: a meta-analysis. Kodama S, Tanaka S, Saito K, Shu M, Sone Y, Onitake F, Suzuki E, Shimano H, Yamamoto S, Kondo K, Ohashi Y, Yamada N, Sone H Arch Intern Med. 2007 May 28; 167(10):999-1008.
40. Kazeminasab F, Marandi M, Ghaedi K, et al. Endurance training enhances LXRα gene expression in Wistar male rats. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013;113(9):2285–2290.
41. Ghanbari-Niaki A, Khabazian BM, Hossaini-Kakhak SA, et al. Treadmill exercise enhances ABCA1 expression in rat liver. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;361(4):841–846.
42. Kazeminasab F, Marandi M, Ghaedi K, et al. Effects of a 4-week aerobic exercise on lipid profile and expression of LXRα in rat liver. Cell J. 2017;19(1):45–49.
43. Kamani CH, Gencer B, Montecucco F, et al. Stairs instead of elevators at the workplace decreases PCSK9 levels in a healthy population. Eur J Clin Investig.2015;45(10):1017–1024.
44. Evidence for prescribing exercise as therapy in chronic disease. Pedersen BK, Saltin B Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2006 Feb; 16 Suppl 1():3-63.